ACCOUNT AND REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
YOUR PRIVACY - OUR COMMITMENT
We are extremely proud of our commitment to protect your privacy. We value your trust in us. We will work hard to earn your confidence so that you can enthusiastically use our services and recommend us to friends and family. Please read the following policy to understand how your personal information will be treated as you make full use of our Site.
WE WANT YOU TO:
• Feel comfortable using our Site.
• Feel secure in submitting information to us.
• Contact Us with your questions or concerns about privacy on this Site.Phone number
• Know that by using our Site you are consenting to the collection of certain data.
What Information is or may be Collected from you?
We collect the details provided by you on registration together with information we learn about you from your use of our service and your visits to the Site and other sites accessible therefrom. We also collect information about the transactions you undertake including details of payment cards used. We may collect additional information in connection with your participation in any promotions or competitions offered by us and information you provide when giving us feedback or completing profile forms. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and Site use, which enables us to improve the service we provide. We will collect only such information as is necessary and relevant to us to provide you with the services available on the Site.
CREDIT CARD DETAILS
We do not keep any credit card details in our database or server, which is processed through SSL environment.
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from "cookies" sent to your browser from:
• web server cookie stored on your hard drive.
• An IP address assigned to the computer which you use.
• The domain server through which you access our service.
• The type of computer you are using.
• The type of web browser you are using
Non-registered visitors of the Site are sent anonymous cookies to keep track of their browsing patterns and build up a demographic profile. Whilst you do not need to allow your browser to accept cookies in order to browse much of our Site or to access many of our services, you must have cookies enabled if you wish to shop online at any of or access any areas reserved for registered users.
PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you like:
• Name including first and last name.
• Mobile phone number and contact details.
• Demographic profile (like your age, address, etc.)
• Opinions on the features on our Site.
You can terminate your account at any time. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
Who Collects the Information?
We will collect anonymous traffic information from you when you visit our Site. We will collect personally identifiable information about you only as part of a voluntary registration process, on-line survey, or contest or any combination thereof.
Our advertisers may collect anonymous traffic information from their own assigned cookies to your browser.
The Site may contain links to other Websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such Websites, which we do not own, manage, or control and we urge you to study the privacy policies of such Web sites.
Our Use of Your Information?
We your personal information to:
• Help us provide personalized features.
• Tailor our Site to your interests.
• To get in touch with you whenever necessary.
• To provide the services requested by you.
• To preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy.
We use contact information internally to:
• Direct our efforts for product improvement.
• Contact you as a survey respondent.
• Notify you if you win any contest.
• Send you promotional materials from our contest sponsors or advertisers.
Generally, we use anonymous traffic information to:
• Remind us of who you are in order to provide you with a better and more personalized service.
• Recognize your access privileges to our Site.
• Track your entries in some of our promotions, sweepstakes, and contests and to track entries, submissions, and status.
• Make sure that you do not see the same advertisement repeatedly.
• Help diagnose problems with our servers.
• Administer our Site.
• Track your session so that we can understand better how people use our Site.
OUR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not use your personal information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you. We do not rent, sell or share your personal information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless:
• we have your permission to do so.
• To provide products or services you have requested.
• To help investigate, prevent, or act regarding unlawful and illegal activities, suspected fraud, potential threat to the safety or security of any person, violations of our Terms and Conditions or to defend ourselves against legal claims.
• Special circumstances such as compliance with court orders, requests/order from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure.
Your Options Regarding Collection, Use and Distribution of Your Information?
Supplying personally identifiable information is entirely voluntary. You are not required to register with us in order to browse our Site. However, we offer some services only to visitors who do register.
You may change your interests at any time and may opt-in or opt-out of any marketing / promotional / newsletters mailings. KRISMA reserves the right to send you certain service-related communication, considered to be a part of your KRISMA account without offering you the facility to opt-out. You may update your information and change your account settings at any time. Please use the contact information provided below for the above purposes.
Upon request, we will remove / block your personally identifiable information from our database, thereby canceling your registration. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
If we plan to use your personally identifiable information for any commercial purposes, we will notify you at the time we collect that information and allow you to opt-out of having your information used for those purposes.
How to Unsubscribe from our Newsletter?
You may unsubscribe from our newsletters by clicking on ‘unsubscribe’ link located at the bottom of each newsletter
For protection purpose against loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control, we have in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures. For example, our servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and that your information is shared with respective personnel on need-to-know basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you.
Although we will endeavor to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using this Site, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
ACCESS OR CHANGE YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
To protect your privacy and security, we will verify your identity before granting you access or making changes to your personally identifying information. If you have registered your profile on our Site, your User ID and Password are required in order to access your profile information.
We reserve the right to change or update our policies at any time. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this Site. You can offer your views, suggestions, if any, by submitting your feedback through the Contact Us section.